TTEK’s operational, technical, management and academic subject matter expertise has helped assist private sector clients and government administration in modernizing and refining their customs and border processing systems and methodologies.
Leading Domain Expertise
- Our specific Customs Business services expertise is in the following domains:
- Customs Modernization and Capacity Building
- Performance Optimization
- Revenue Leakage Assessment and Solutions
- Post Clearance Audit
- Security and Risk Management
- National Targeting Centres
- Customs and OGA Coordination
- Border Management and Process Analysis
- Detection Technology
- Trade Facilitation
- Electronic Single Window Business Processes
Our Technical expertise is centered in the following:
- Customs System Design / Integration
- ASYCUDA Stabilization
- Technical Requirements Definition
- Enterprise Architecture
- Cloud SaaS Architecture Advisory
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity
- Data Science / Predictive Analytics / BI
TTEK expert associates have significant and extensive international experience developing and integrating applications that virtualize border controls for managing risk and promoting trade facilitation for numerous global customs administrations.
International Focus and Context
The depth of experience of our associates averages between 25 and 45 years and includes leading border management and modernization efforts with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the Canada Border Services Agency, the Netherlands Ministry of Defense, Australian Customs, Saudi Customs, Abu Dhabi Customs, Barbados Customs and Excise Department, the Nigerian Customs Service, and the Royal Malaysian Customs Department, to name a few.
In addition, our associates also have significant experience leading efforts at the World Customs Organization (WCO) in capacity building, international customs modernization, and developing standards that are in place today around the globe.
Please contact our Chief Services Officer directly for more information.
Want to learn more? Contact us.