TTEK is a fast-growing IT services and product company, specializing in the Customs and Border Protection domain. We provide a wide range of services for our clients, ranging from business consulting to systems integration and deployment of our proprietary products.
We are looking for Project Managers to add to our team to help support Customs modernization projects in several international locations.
Reporting to the Chief Projects Officer and other executive members, you will be adept at managing both IT development and border control projects. You will have extensive experience in project management methodologies and technologies, border management mandates and missions, and a familiarity with a variety of systems development lifecycles, including Agile.
Current opportunities exist in the MENA and South East Asia regions. Your goals will be to effectively manage costs, implementation risk and most importantly, project scope as the system evolves.
We offer competitive rates, flexible working arrangements and a supportive senior management team in a small company. Ultimately, we are looking for a quality candidate to influence the growth of a dynamic startup through successful execution of this project and grow into a permanent member of the team.
· Managing TTEK’s relationship with the client by acting as the central point of contact
· Planning, executing, monitoring and closing the initial development project
· Managing project team members
· Project budget, scheduling and risk estimation and management
· Engaging with stakeholders and managing project scope
· Resolving development concerns escalated by the overall IT Technical Lead to the optimal benefit to TTEK and the client
· Conducting status meetings with team members and clients
· Providing reports and documentation on project stage and progress
· At least five years’ experience managing IT system development projects with multiple development teams working in parallel
· At least five years’ experience working on customs modernization projects, or providing border management consulting advice
· At least three years’ experience working with agile systems development projects
· Proven ability to manage projects under aggressive timelines, with budgets of 1M+
· Experience working with one or more of customs declaration systems, logistics control systems, electronic single windows, port community systems or similar
· Experience managing personnel challenges in international deployments
· Knowledge of industry standards in both information technology and project management
· Solid stakeholder management skills with a consultative approach to engaging with clients
· High level of competence in using project management software
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field
If this sounds like the right position for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact email@example.com for more information.